Detailed Audit Trail
Charge Number Control
Forced Entry Control
No software product can make your organization DCAA compliant. The DCAA auditor looks at your accounting system, timekeeping, and project management. The proper tools, combined with the appropriate policies and procedures, is what leads to DCAA compliance.
- Complete audit trails of all entries and changes throughout the timecard and project management system.
- Users are required to provide explanations for late or edited timecard entries.
- User access to timecards is restricted by user ID and password.
- User access to charge codes is limited by project / task assignments within the period of performance.
- A delinquent / late time report is available.
- An automated workflow directs completed timecards to the proper approver.
- Timecard approvals are limited to specific named approvers for each timecard user.
- Charge number budgets are enforced by the software.
- Future timecard entries are not allowed for billable projects.