No software product can make your organization DCAA compliant. The DCAA auditor looks at your accounting system, timekeeping, and project management. The proper tools, combined with the appropriate policies and procedures, is what leads to DCAA compliance.
Capriccio Fuzion supports your DCAA compliance efforts by providing a time and project management tool that was designed from the ground up to meet the needs of government contractors. Some of the specific features that support DCAA compliance are:
- Complete audit trails of all entries and changes throughout the timecard and project management system.
- Users are required to provide explanations for late or edited timecard entries.
- User access to timecards is restricted by user ID and password.
- User access to charge codes is limited by project / task assignments within the period of performance.
- A delinquent / late time report is available.
- An automated workflow directs completed timecards to the proper approver.
- Timecard approvals are limited to specific named approvers for each timecard user.
- Charge number budgets are enforced by the software.
- Future timecard entries are not allowed for billable projects.